The Henry Clay furnace was one of the eight iron furnaces that once existed in the…
The Henry Clay furnace was one of the eight iron furnaces that once existed in the Marietta, Columbia, and Wrightsville, PA triangle. It took full advantage of its position along the Pennsylvania Canal and Pennsylvania Railroad by importing anthracite coal from northeastern Pennsylvania. This allowed it to become one of the first hot blast furnaces on the lower Susquehanna. It ceased operation in 1889, sitting abandoned since.
Small (5×7) - $85
Medium (8×10) - $135
Large (11×14) - $185
Frame & Mat
* Black, 3/4" wood frame with white, 2" mat